We invite you home— to see how the house and the campus have evolved, and to witness firsthand how important Lambda Chi Alpha remains. Meet Undergraduate, Alumni, and Campus leaders to discuss the fraternity experience today and what will impact our chapter in our next century. Find ΛΧΑ at the vanguard of education and programming focused on values-based leadership development. Hear about the Capital Campaign’s progress on the planned $2.5 million renovation and expansion of the old house on Edgemoor. But most of all, come back to the Hill to have a great time visiting old friends and making new ones.
Schedule of Activities
Friday, October 18th:
6:00pm – 10:00pm “Welcome Back to Edgemoor”
(included in registration cost)
- • Check in at the ΛΧΑ house at 125 Edgemoor Lane whenever you arrive in town.
- Relax and connect with other brothers over some local wine and beer, and get a Hot Truck sandwich for dinner (included in registration cost)
Saturday, October 19:
8:00am- 10:30am “Envisioning Omicron’s Future, A Look Forward at the Next 100 Years” – Weekend Kickoff, Welcome and Keynote Address
- Breakfast will be served at the Statler Hotel (included in registration cost). Casual dress.
- Sign in and Meet & Greet - see who has arrived
- Official welcome and presentation will begin at 9:00am
- Keynote address featuring Sandy Gilbert ’62, Doug Levens ‘92, and Ralph Wilhelm ‘67
- Edgemoor Renovation Presentation featuring Philip Prigmore ‘69.
- Q&A Session
10:30am – 3:30pm “Affinity Time”
- Free time to visit your favorite spots around campus with your friends.
10:30am - 3:30pm “Optional Wine Tour”
- Advanced registration and $55 per person is required; lunch is included.
- • Buses for an optional wine tour will depart directly from the Statler Hotel.
4:00pm – 6:00pm “Connecting Our Past, Present and Future”
- Pre-dinner brotherhood gathering for all alumni and undergraduate brothers, friends, and guests at 125 Edgemoor (wine, beer and cheese will be served, included in registration cost).
- Decade photos
- Arrive dressed for dinner (coat, tie, and pin if you have it). Shuttles will be provided to the Statler.
- Connect with new and old friends from all the generations of our ΛΧΑ history. How many brothers are back from your lineage? Your century? Who lived in your room? Which brother traveled the farthest? Who is the oldest brother back? We will share fun facts like these at dinner.
- See the house as it is today and visit your old room to meet the current inhabitants.
6:00pm -7:00pm “Celebrating Our Legacy”
- Pre-Dinner Reception at the Statler Hotel (cash bar). Shuttles from the house will be available.
- Dress: Coat and tie, and brotherhood pin if you have it.
- Parking is available at the campus parking garage near the stadium.
7:00pm - 9:45pm “Omicron Final Banquet: Celebrating 100 Years and a 100 more”
- Formal seated banquet in the Ballroom of the Statler Hotel (included in registration cost).
- Greet special guests including Susan Murphy, Cornell University Vice President of Student and Academic Services; Kent Hubbell, Dean of Students; Travis Apgar, Associate Dean of Students for Fraternities, Sororities and Independent Living; “Doc” Dirghalli, former Grand High Alpha, former High Pi, and ΛΧΑ Living Legend; and Raymond Melton, Chef Extraordinaire Emeritus
- Dinner (pre-registration required):
- Grilled Atlantic Salmon
- Roasted Bistro Chicken
- Cash Bar
- Speakers include Stephen Ashley ’62, Cornell University Trustee and Honorary Chairman of the Campaign for Edgemoor; Bill Farkas, CEO of Lambda Chi Alpha International Fraternity; and Michael Filiatrault ’95, President of the Omicron Alumni Association.
9:45pm – 10:00pm Group Picture
- Location TBD
- Shuttle buses will be available back to Edgemoor or local hotels.
10:00pm – “Closing Reception & Brotherhood Social”
- Post banquet snacks and drinks at Edgemoor (included in registration cost)
- Join us back at the house for drinks, stories, music and brotherhood traditions!
Sunday, Sept. 20:
9:00am-11:30am – Continental Buffet Breakfast
- Breakfast at the house with eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, cereal, etc. (included in registration cost).