October 20–22, 2017REGISTER FOR HOMECOMING»
Join us for Homecoming! Autumn is a great time to visit the house, full of life and surrounded by fall color. For questions about events at the house, contact Rick Meigs ’80 at email@example.com or Amanze Udebiuwe '19 at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 607-319-3125.
Schedule of Events
Friday, October 20
- 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.— Meet with friends at Edgemoor. Food and drink available.
Saturday, October 21
- 9:00 a.m.–9:30 a.m. — Omicron Alumni Association Board of Directors Meeting
- 9:30 a.m.–10:00 a.m. — ISWZA Board of Directors Meeting
- 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. — All-Alumni Meeting and Elections (all members)
- 11:00 a.m.–12:00 noon — Omicron Alumni Association Board of Directors Meeting (cont'd)
- 12:00 noon–3:00 p.m. — Tailgate (all alumni & guests)
- 3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. — Football Game (Cornell vs. Brown), $6 **
- 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. — Reception at Edgemoor (all alumni & guests)
- 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. — Banquet at Edgemoor (all alumni & guests)
- 8:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m. — Dessert
- 9:00 p.m.–late — Socializing
- Adults: $50
- Children 12 and under: free
- Football tickets: $6**
** Please note that football tickets must be reserved two weeks in advance so that the undergraduates can pick them up. They will be distributed at the All-Alumni Meeting, during the house tours, and at the tailgate.
The Omicron Alumni Association has reserved blocks of rooms at the following hotels. Brothers are encouraged to make lodging arrangements early. For a complete list of accommodations, see the Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce’s page of lodging options.
|Hotel||Phone||Rate (+13% tax)||Conditions|
|Quality Inn||607-272-0100||$169||LXA Block of 15|
|Courtyard by Marriott||607-330-1000||$239||LXA Rate 12 Rooms|
|Ramada Airport Inn||607-257-3100||$139.95||LXA Block of 10|
When making your hotel reservation, be sure to mention Lambda Chi to get the stated rate and, where applicable, to be included in the Lambda Chi block of rooms. All hotel rates are subject to a 13% sales tax as shown above. AARP and other discounts do not apply at these special rates.
Reservations must be made by August 1..
Alumni who intend to stay at the chapter house are asked to notify the undergraduates about available space.