September 23–25, 2016Click here to register »
Join us for Homecoming! September is a great time to visit the house, full of life and surrounded by fall color. For questions about events at the house, contact Rick Meigs ’80 at email@example.com or leave a message at 607-319-3125.
Schedule of Events
Friday, September 23
- 6:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.— Meet with friends at Edgemoor. Food and drink available.
Saturday, September 24
- 9:00 a.m.–10:00 a.m. — ISWZA Board of Directors Meeting*
- 10:00 a.m.–11:00 a.m. — ISWZA Annual Meeting and Elections at Edgemoor (all alumni welcome)
- 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. — Tailgate (all alumni & guests)
- 3:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m. — Football Game (Cornell vs. Yale), $6 **
- 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. — Reception at Edgemoor (all alumni & guests)
- 7:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. — Banquet at Edgemoor (all alumni & guests)
- 8:30 p.m.–9:00 p.m. — Dessert
- 9:00 p.m.–late — Socializing
Sunday, September 25
- 9:00 a.m.–11:00am—Brunch at Edgemoor
- * All brothers are welcome to attend the Board of Directors meeting; however, this is a regular business meeting for the board. Topics of general interest to alumni will be presented and discussed at the Annual Meeting which follows.
- Adults: $100
- Children 12 and under: $20
- Football tickets: $6**
** Please note that football tickets must be reserved two weeks in advance so that the undergraduates can pick them up. They will be distributed at the Annual Meeting, during the house tours, and at the tailgate.
- Caesar Salad
- Antipasto Salad— Romaine/Red Pepper/Artichoke/Salami/Mozzarella
- Parmesan & Asparagus Risotto
- Sautéed Mushrooms & Shallots
- Smoked Pulled Bourbon Chicken
- Carved NY Strip Loin Steak w/ Rolls & Condiments
The Omicron Alumni Association has reserved blocks of rooms at the following hotels. Brothers are encouraged to make lodging arrangements early. For a complete list of accommodations, see the Tompkins County Chamber of Commerce’s page of lodging options.
|Hotel||Phone||Rate (+13% tax)||Conditions|
|Quality Inn||607-272-0100||$169||LXA Block of 15|
|Courtyard by Marriott||607-330-1000||$239||LXA Rate 12 Rooms|
|Ramada Airport Inn||607-257-3100||$139.95||LXA Block of 10|
When making your hotel reservation, be sure to mention Lambda Chi to get the stated rate and, where applicable, to be included in the Lambda Chi block of rooms. All hotel rates are subject to a 13% sales tax as shown above. AARP and other discounts do not apply at these special rates.
Reservations must be made by August 1. Cancellations will be accepted up to 30 days before your Homecoming Weekend reservation or by August 24, 2016.
Alumni who intend to stay at the chapter house are asked to notify the undergraduates about available space.
- October 19–21, 2017